To ensure everyone’s safety, we have put into practice a series of measures to prevent and combat the coronavirus spread in our bases and our tours. We follow the current regulations applying them to our business. The procedures will be constantly updated following the evolution of the situation.
Cleaning and disinfection of spaces
We ensure daily cleaning and periodic sanitization of the spaces, workstations and common areas.
Cleaning and sanitizing of the equipments
All equipments are meticulously disinfected after each use following the procedures and products required by the regulations.
Social distancing in the base and during the booked activities
The safety distance will be respected during the activities. For this purpose, the maximum number of participants in the tours and courses have been reduced to avoid gatherings. Access to the base is also monitored to avoid crowding.
All on-site staff is trained to follow current regulations to contain, prevent and combat COVID19 and to execute internal guidelines.
- one person at a time is admitted to the desk
- the staff will point when it is possible to approach the desk and access the base
- Access to the changing rooms is regulated to avoid crowds
- Clothes must be stored in the bags or backpacks which will then be placed in the lockers
- Follow the instructions of the staff. We have created an internal procedure to combat and prevent coronavirus in the workplace.