Explore, have fun, interact with the environment and work in team
Sport, education, responsibility and collaboration are the essential elements of orienteering, always meant as a fun game!
- It may be practiced in the woods, in the city or at sea
- Live and discover the area through game
- Work on collaboration and team work
- Direct contact with nature
- Team up with your friends
- Interact with the surrounding environment
Orienteering has no seasons and can be practiced all year round! Learning the various techniques and strategies is educational for both kids and adults. Orienteering is an ideal discipline to be carried out at school, as a school trip or for team building activities.
Orienteering is a sport that require few tools and can be practiced in different contexts. In the woods, in the city or at sea, this sport involves the relationship with nature and allows you to experience the territory by discovering its particularities.